Sunday, October 16, 2011

My ride

Could not post in the air,but I managed to survive my flight even though the chicks in front of me talked incessantly about nothing interesting and the guy behind me had to point out that all the seats on my row were empty, not just the middle one. I clued into this when he leaned up and said,"were you assigned that middle seat?"
I'm pretty sure what he meant was, "what kind of a dick are you? Sitting in the middle seat when the isle and window are free." So, needless to say I scored a window seat. I caught a few z's in spite of the chatter and a dog whining periodically, clearly they are no longer shipped with the luggage like in the olden days.They either stay home at a perfectly good kennel or they ride with the people.
Bumpy landing, but nobody died, I did get a little motion sickness which was only exacerbated by the hour and a half drive through windy mountain roads, but
I was in good company. Pictured is Bradley, my ride from the shuttle service Helping Hand. Super nice guy, loves the red sox though. Anyway, he got me here safe and sound and this place is beautiful! So now we're all just sittin around drinking chai tea, getting henna tattoos and our cards read.
namaste bitches

No comments:

Post a Comment